Thursday 3 June 2010

Victoria's Revenge

So I was lucky enough to receive a full sample set of this new collection from the lovely Miss K, so how can I not blog about it?
This collection has been a long time coming, and I'm so excited that it's here! All the colours are gorgeous, and totally unique.
So here we go...



It came all wrapped up nicely in a lovely pink bag. I get excited about things like this.


All swatches were taken outside in direct sunlight.


Despite the photos not doing them any justice whatsoever, my favourites here are Frigid Gloom, Bleeding Poppy and Mania's Locus.





Brazen and Bitter and Mayhem's Trilogy totally surprised me here. I was not expecting to like them as much as I do. Once you see them in real life you see all the intricacies that pictures just can't capture. I strongly believe that Miss K took a little bit of the night sky, put it in an eyeshadow, and named it Nightshade. Skeleton key has also replaced Adrenochrome as my favourite silver ever.




Now, Private Lunacy and Freakshow are probably the only two colours of this collection that I don't like. It's nothing about them, it's just my natural dislike of the colour brown. Infernal Chaos is a wonderful shade that is a good neutral, for days when you don't feel like doing much, and it still looks wonderful.



Just a little shot to try to capture some of the inner sparkle these colours carry.


Here are some looks I have done using some of these colours.
(I'm still halfway through, so I will update this page accordingly once I have done a few more!)






No comments:

Post a Comment