Thursday 3 June 2010

Aromaleigh Angels

Last October, Aromaleigh were offering a limited collection of 'Angels' eyeshadows. These were part of a charity drive, and people who donated over $35 had the change to become Aromaleigh Angels, and Miss K would then create an eyeshadow of their choice.
Of course, lack of money meant that I couldn't get all of them, so I have swatched the ones I do have.
I went a bit camera crazy, and the sparkles show up more when the picture is slightly blurred. It was very sunny outside, so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to make some swatches.
I ordered a few different ones for a friend, too. I think I still have those swatches somewhere on my computer, too.

Anyway, without further ado;

Outside, direct sunlight.

Inside, without flash.

Outside, direct sunlight. The blur shows up the sparkles better.

Outside, direct sunlight.

Outside, direct sunlight.


Some close up shots


Well hello Loretha...














I think Loretha wins this post.

1 comment: