Thursday 3 June 2010

Aromaleigh + Lush



On the Reform forum, which I run, there is a big Aromaleigh thread, and there is also a thread about Lush Cosmetics. For anyone who doesn't know anything about Lush, they sell all vegan bath and shower products, hair and skincare, body lotions and dusting powders, and much more. A lot of the AL fans on the Reform are also very much into Lush, so I came up with the idea to do make up inspired by Lush products. I think they came out very well.

www.lush.com


Kimmie (me)

Champagne Supernova

This is my look for the bath ballistic, Champagne Supernova



Jingle Spells


Here is the look I did for the limited edition bath ballistic; Jingle Spells.




Ghost



This is my look for the limited edition Halloween shower gel; Ghost.




Sakura



Here is the look I did for the bath ballistic; Sakura. This is also my favourite Lush product.





Ruby Red Slippers


Here is the look I did for the limited edition Christmas Bubble Bar; Ruby Red Slippers.



Snow Fairy


Here is the look I did for the limited edition Christmas shower gel; Snow Fairy.






KittyCat

Double Fast Luck


This is the look she did for the limited edition Emotibomb; Double Fast Luck.



Karma

This is the look she did for the range; Karma.





liy

Vanilla Fountain


This is the look she did for the bath ballistic; Vanilla Fountain.




French Kiss


Here is the look she did for the bubble bar; French Kiss.




Figs & Leaves


Here is the look she did for the soap; Figs & Leaves.




Big Blue



Here is the look she did for the bath ballistic, Big Blue.






Morbidia

Randy


This is the look she did for the buttercream: Randy



Tramp


Here is the look she did the for the Retro shower gel; Tramp.



Something Wicked This Way Comes


Here is the look she did for the bath melt; Something Wicked This Way Comes.


No comments:

Post a Comment