Thursday 3 June 2010

L'Orchidee

This is my favourite Aromaleigh collection ever. I love it. I'm so glad the vault sale enabled me to get the ones that didn't make it to the final 14, so I could complete the collection that I had.


These swatches were done under natural light, without flash.


My absolute favourites here are Unicorn and Moth. Unicorn has a stunning blue sheen under certain lights. So of course, the camera can't capture it properly. But it's stunning. Not a massive fan of Tangleroot, as you can see, it looks a lot more green than it does on the website, where it looks silver. A bit surprised by Cricket, too. I wasn't expecting to like it, but it's grown on me.




For those of you who know Lush, Jewel is the Aromaleigh form of Jingle Spells. Tigrilla is a strange one, I'm not sure if I'm a fan of orange.


Here are the colours which didn't make it to the final collection.
Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed with Cascade. It looked really purple on the website, and in real life it's more brown. But if you like that sort of thing, then it's awesome.


Have a good quality picture of Mariposa.




Here are some looks I've done using the L'Orchidee colours.








Showy is the light pink, Heart is the darker.






No comments:

Post a Comment